Teton Valley Foundation relies on the support of community members to make our events and facilities run smoothly. Since 2005 we have relied on over 50,000 generous volunteer hours to execute our programs including Music on Main and construction at the Kotler Ice Arena.
There are many ways you can become involved from volunteering to be a coach or referee for a Youth Hockey program, to helping serve at the Spaghetti Fest, to serving in the concessions stand or helping set up at Music on Main. We even have volunteer opportunities to help with fall projects at Kotler Ice Arena. If you would like to volunteer please let us know, we’d love to have your help! Click here to inquire. Thank you to those who have donated their valuable time!
Top 10 Reasons to Volunteer for Music on Main…
2. One free beer per night (Thanks Grand Teton Brewing!)
3. Free Music on Main T-shirt (Thanks High Range Designs!)
4. Chance to earn FREE Grand Targhee Lift Tickets (Thanks Grand Targhee!)
5. Chance to win a Giant Cruiser Bike (Thanks Peaked Sports!)
7. Be an important part of helping us raise funds for the Kotler Ice Arena
8. Have a blast with other Teton Valley volunteers on a super fun, social night
9. Receive undying gratitude of all music and ice lovers
10. Feel good about your contribution to our community!