Making the good life in Teton Valley even better.
Adult Hockey Coach
Part Time Seasonal Position
Early November through End of March
(16 – 18 weeks, average of 1 – 3 hours per week)
Salary Range: Per session, Based on Experience
($25 – $35 / Session) plus incentives
Kotler Ice Arena Adult Hockey Coaching and Player Development
The Adult Hockey Coach is responsible for developing and overseeing the successful implementation of a season-long adult hockey practice program at the Kotler Ice Arena.
● Create, develop and manage adult hockey practice program(s) including oversight and adaptations to ensure successful implementation of season-long practice plan
● General promotion of related adult hockey programs and Kotler Ice Arena within the community
● Recruitment and development of assistant coaches, if deemed necessary
● General customer service for the adult hockey practice participants
● Involvement with strategic planning for Kotler Ice Arena’s adult hockey programs, if desired.
● A hockey coaching background is desired, but experience playing hockey paired with experience coaching in another sport would be acceptable
● Must display strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Ideal candidates should be adaptable, mission driven and have the ability to work independently with integrity and a positive attitude.
To apply, or with further questions, please email Miranda@Tetonvalleyfoundation.org
Adult Hockey Program Coordinator
Part Time Seasonal Position
Early October through End of March
(28 weeks, average of 18 – 32 hours per week)
Salary Range: Hourly Based on Experience
($16 – $18/hour) plus incentives
Kotler Ice Arena Adult Hockey Programming and Oversight The Adult Hockey Program Coordinator is responsible for managing and overseeing the successful implementation of all adult hockey rink programs at the Kotler Ice Arena and providing support to the Rink Director.
● Create, develop and manage all adult hockey programs including oversight, promotion and scheduling
● EZFacility registration management and reconciliation
● Oversight and development of administrative tasks related to adult hockey tournaments, leagues and referees, in coordination with Rink Director, Coaches and League Commissioners
● Promotion and oversight of all adult hockey programs and adult hockey staff/volunteers
● Administrative tasks related to adult hockey referees including check payment, scheduling, and tracking
● Hiring, scheduling and weekly pay reporting coaches for necessary adult hockey programs
● Permitting and reporting for all adult hockey tournaments
● General promotion and customer service for the adult hockey programs and the Kotler Ice Arena
● Strategic planning for Kotler Ice Arena’s adult hockey programs
● Experience including event planning, volunteer coordination, and leadership
● Must display strong communication (both spoken and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
● Ideal candidates must be detail-oriented, adaptable, mission driven and have the ability to work independently with integrity and a positive attitude.
Detailed job description available upon request.
SKATERS PER SEASON AT THE Kotler Ice Arena
Music on Main Concerts Since 2007
Feet of Chiller Piping at Kotler Ice Arena
Music on Main Concert Goers Since 2007
Get In Touch
Teton Valley Foundation:
Kotler Ice Arena:
Stay Overnight & Play in Teton Valley
PO Box 50, Victor, ID 83455 Phone: 208-970-7486
Music on Main Location:
80 N Main Street, Victor, ID 83455
Ice Rink Location:
380 S. Agate Avenue, Victor, ID 83455 Phone: 208-970-7498