*Elaborate figure skating costumes not required or expected.
- Coed Learn to Skate – January 1 – 29
- Fridays at Kotler Ice Arena, 6:15 – 7:05
- Adult Learn to Skate is the perfect platform to pick up skills for skating success. Those who are brand new to the ice will benefit from experienced skating instruction and games to make class fun. Helmets required. Ski or bike helmets work just fine. Gloves & winter layers recommended for our outdoor rink.
- Click HERE to Register for Adult Co-ed Learn to Skate
- Coed Learn to Play Level I & Level II Combo – Dec 20th, Jan 3 – 31, Feb 7/21/28, March 7th
- Sundays at Kotler Ice Arena, 2:30 – 3:20 PM
- Discounted rate of $125 for taking Level I & II consecutively. More ice, for less green!
- Click HERE to Register for the Level I & Level II Co-ed Learn to Play combo!
- Coed Learn to Play Level I – December 20th, January 3 – 24
- A Session of Learn to Play Hockey Level I will be held at the same time as Learn to Skate. Ice will be split with divider pads to separate the classes. Basic skills to enhance skating ability will be taught along with puck handling and agility.
- Click HERE to Register
- Coed Learn to Play Level II – January 31st, February 7 / 21 / 28, March 7th
- Sundays at Kotler Ice Arena, 2:30 – 3:20 PM
- This class is designed for the intermediate player looking to take the next step in learning the game. Positioning, strategy, and hockey rules will be taught, as well as individual skills. The perfect way to up your understanding of the game and learn team play.
- Click HERE to Register
FEES PER PERSON: $75 for any individual session, $125 for Level I and II package. (Includes skate rental if needed)
We are pleased to again offer our popular Adult “Learn To” Series which includes Coed Learn to Skate, Coed Learn to Play, or Women’s Only Learn to Play. Classes are designed to help adults learn or improve their abilities in skating or hockey. The 5-week sessions are great for true beginners or those with experience who want to get better at their craft. Pond Hockey players who want to expand their skills and knowledge of the game will learn a ton, while adults who don’t know how to skate at all can master the basics. Learn to skate to add a fun new winter sport to your life! Classes will be adapted to accommodate different abilities in the same practice.
2020/21 ‘LEARN TO’ SESSIONS REGISTRATION OPEN
- All players must register online, pay in full, and sign a waiver prior to practice.
- Hockey gear is not provided, but we do have limited rental equipment for Women’s Learn to Play to grow the program. EMAIL US for more info on gear availability
Drop-In Hockey is designed for players who want to scrimmage in a fun, more informal environment than an actual league. Daily drop-in fee or a season pass required. Adult hockey is offered weekly as Pick Up Hockey and during Adult Stick & Puck.
PRIVATE HOCKEY LESSONS – Private lessons are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
WOMEN’S HOCKEY – REGISTRATION OPENS OCTOBER 1
Teton Valley Foundation’s Women’s Hockey is an entry level recreational program intended for players ages 16 and older. This is a fun way to be active in winter, meet other women, get exercise, and learn a new sport. No experience is required and practices are designed to support beginners and advanced players. Sunday nights are home to practices while Wednesdays will feature scrimmages and game play. Both nights feature dedicated coaches who are committed to growing the game. This is an incredibly fun and supportive sport atmosphere!
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS – NEW INFO!!
In efforts to keep risk of exposure to the Covid-19 virus low, this year, 30 women will be allowed on the ice at a time. The Sunday practice squad is limited to 30 participants total, for the entire season. Wednesday’s practice weeks will be broken up by team. Please be sure to read our other Covid-19 policies on the “Covid-19” section of our website.
Sunday Practice: 4:30 – 5:50 PM
Wednesday League/Practice: First two practice weeks (11/11 & 11/18) 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM.
Wed. Women’s League will consist of 10 Games, 6 Practices, Plus playoff games.
*Wed. Schedule thereafter is TBD and depends on numbers of participants & teams*
Season dates: November 8 – March 10
Women’s Hockey Player Packages
- The Women’s Hockey Total Baller Package: Registration for both Wednesdays & Sundays November 8 – March 10: $275 (includes jersey for game nights)
- The Women’s Hockey Wednesday Gamer: Registration for Wednesday nights only. Includes game play and practices/scrimmages on the non-game Wednesdays – $175 (includes jersey for game nights)
- The Women’s Hockey Sunday Funday Practicer: Registration for Sunday night practices only. New players encouraged to join! Sunday practices are perfect for beginners – $150
Coed Hockey Leagues 2020/21
Kotler Ice Arena offers to two adult hockey leagues. Our Thursday night league uses goalies and regulation hockey play. Perfect for more advanced and competitive players. Sunday nights are home to the classic pond hockey play.
Players must be registered on a team to participate in league play. All players are required to sign a waiver. Helmets, gloves and shin pads are required.
Tuesday Night 3v3 Fun League – 8 Team Slots. Email Rink@tetonvalleyfoundation.org to inquire. Register a team here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=6316&GroupID=2861515 Free agents fill this out: https://forms.gle/2BMXZcdaTiszTxiZ8
Thursday Night Regulation Goalie Hockey – 7 Team Slots, potential for one team opening. Email the League Commissioner to inquire. New players should register as Free Agents.
Sunday Night Pond Hockey – 6 Team Slots. Inquire with League Commissioner regarding team openings. New players should register as Free Agents.
Free Agents – Looking to join a team of your new best friends? Fill out our Adult Hockey Free Agent Form to enter the Free Agent Pool. Free agents will be placed after November 1st. – 3v3 Free agents, please use this form: https://forms.gle/2BMXZcdaTiszTxiZ8
- Beginners Welcome!
- Sunday night hockey is perfect for beginners and coaches will be on hand to help guide instruction.
- Women can also sign up for our 5 week Learn to Skate or Play series as a stepping stone (details above).
- Equipment: We have some limited gear available for use, especially for beginners coming for their first practice. Full season rentals are available on a first-come, first served basis. Inquire at the Rink for availability and pricing. Purchasing used gear is a great option for full season players.
QUESTIONS? – Email us at Rink@tetonvalleyfoundation.org for more information.
Coed 3v3 Fun League 2020/21
New this year! Have you never played in a league? Are you looking for a low pressure, non-competitive league setting to hone your skills and confidence, maybe even get more puck touches all while having fun on the ice? If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this is your league.
Season Dates: Tuesdays, December 15 through March 9 (except Tuesday December 22)
Game Times: 8:45 & 9:50PM
- Beginners to experienced players are welcome
- Players under 18 are welcome. Please email email@example.com for approval.
- 7 player maximum
- $800/team for 12 weeks/12 games
- Teams can register at any time during the season until the 8-team maximum is reached
- Click Here to sign up your team today!
- Want to join, but don’t have a team? Free agents can find a team by clicking here to complete the free agent form!