TOURNAMENTS AT THE KOTLER ICE ARENA
Come play at our covered, open-air ice arena with an amazing view of the Big Hole Mountains to the west!
QUESTIONS? – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-399-2ICE (rink phone active from November-March).
Registration for tournaments will begin November 1, 2018.
2018-19 YOUTH & ADULT TETON VALLEY TOURNAMENT DATES
Peewee/Bantam Combo Tournament: December 14-16
Mini Mites & Mites Jamboree: January 25 – 27
Women’s Big Hole Bonanza: February 8 – 10
Squirts Tournament: March 1 -3
Cutthroat Classic: March 8-10 (Adult Coed Goalie Tournament)
General info for all age divisions
- Registration must be complete 1 month prior to tournament. (Late teams might be able to register after that if there is space but they will incur a $50 late registration fee).
- Must pay in full for entire team in advance of the tournament.
- Tournament Cancellation policy:
- 4 weeks or earlier = 100% refund
- Less than 4 weeks = 75% refund
- Less than 3 weeks = 50% refund
- Less than 2 weeks = 25% refund
- Less than 1 week = no refund
- Game schedule depends on the number of teams. An email will be sent out 2-3 weeks prior to the tournament with the final schedule.
- Team managers must confirm birth certificates/ages prior to tournament.
- Guaranteed 3-4 games depending on number of teams.
- Fees are slightly higher for the older divisions vs. the youngest ones due to referee needs/fees
Peewee/Bantam Combination Tournament December 14-16
- Fee: $675 per team
- Peewees and Bantams DO NOT PLAY EACH OTHER. This is simply a combination tournament with 4-6 teams in each age division.
Mini Mites & Mites Jamboree January 25 – 27
- Fee: $575 per team
- Cross-ice tournament: (Mini-Mites ages 4-6 / Mites ages 7-8)
Squirts Tournament March 1-3
- Fee: $625 per team
CUTTHROAT CLASSIC HOCKEY TOURNAMENT MARCH 8-10
Cutthroat Classic: March 8-10
- Adult co-ed goalie tournament.
- All Level Players Welcome
- “Ringer” Rule: Player goals will not count after a player has scored three goals in one game.
- 2 women required per team.
- 5 on 5 full ice tournament plus goalies.
- Tournament schedule pending based on the number of teams. Will start on Friday evening. Pool play Saturday and Finals on Sunday morning.
- All players will be required to sign a waiver.
WOMEN’S BIG HOLE BONANZA FEBRUARY 8-10
Women’s Big Hole Bonanza February 8 – 10
- Adult women’s hockey tournament.
- B/C Division with 4 – 6 teams.
- “Ringer” rule applies – No more than 3 goals scored by any one player per game.
- 5 on 5 plus goalies.
- Tournament schedule pending based on the number of teams, but it will start on Friday evening. Semi Finals, 3rd Place game, and Finals on Sunday morning.
- All players will be required to sign a waiver.
- Player must be 18 years or older.
WHERE TO STAY & EAT & PLAY
WHERE TO STAY
Grand Targhee Resort
Slope-side lodging places family and friends in a high mountain setting like none other.
Grand Targhee Resort Vacation Rentals Short-term rental options throughout Teton Valley, ID and Alta, WY.
Grand Valley Lodging
Offering vacation, monthly and long-term rentals in and near Driggs, ID.
Kaspers Kountryside Inn A non-traditional bead and breakfast with vacation rentals and suites in beautiful Teton Valley, ID.
Fin & Feather B & B
Experience great hospitality, luxurious comfort, and adventure along the scenic byway
Lone Elk Lodge
Bed & breakfast accommodations on the Teton Reserve Golf course located between Victor and Driggs, ID.
Moose Creek Ranch
Pituresque Western hospitality with a variety of lodging options to choose from in Victor, ID
The Pines Motel Guest Haus
Affordable accommodations with a European Guest Haus feel in downtown Driggs, ID.
Teton West Motel
Value and convenience on Hwy 33 in Driggs, ID.
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa
A high end resort hotel located in Victor, ID boasting world-class facilities and service.
Teton Teepee Lodge Staying at this nearby historic Alta, Wyoming teepee lodge is an experience you won’t want to miss.
Teton Valley Cabins Cozy cabins available just outside of Driggs, ID.
Teton Valley Motel
A quaint and comfortable facility nestled just outside of Victor, ID.
Teton Valley Realty Management
Providing vacation and long term rentals in Teton Valley, ID.
WHERE TO EAT
- Big Hole BBQ 208-270-9919
- Brakeman American Grill 208-787-2020
- Chang Mai Thai Kitchen 208-701-8466
- Grumpy’s Goat Shack 562-478-6797
- Knotty Pine Supper Club 208-787-2866
- Spoons 208-787-2478
- Victor Valley Market 208-270-9919
- West Side Yard 208-787-5000
- Wildlife Brewing & Pizza 208-787-2623
- Agave 208-354-2003
- Bangkok Kitchen 208-354-6666
- Basin Burger 208-354-3110
- Big Hole Bagel 208-270-9919
- Hacienda Cuajimalpa 208-354-0121
- Forage & Lounge 208-354-2858
- Fuego Grill 208-354-2000
- O’Rourkes Fine Food & Beer 208-354-8115
- Provisions 208-354-2333
- Rise Coffee House 208-354-7473
- Royal Wolf 208-354-8365
- Seoul Restaurant 208-354-1234
- Tatanka Tavern 208-980-7320
- Teton Thai 208-787-8424
- Three Peaks Dinner Table 208-354-9473
- TJ’s Grill and Pizzeria 208-354-8829
- Warbirds Cafe 208-354-2550
- Wrap & Roll 208-354-7655
WHERE TO PLAY
Grand Teton Brewing Company – Award winning locally brewed artisan beer
Teton Springs Spa – Luxurious and decadent day spa
Grand Targhee Ski Resort – World class powder skiing with over 500″ annually
Yostmark Backcountry Tours – Guided backcountry skiing in the country’s most accessible terrain
Teton Valley Adventures Snow Mobile Tours – Regional snowmobile tours including Yellowstone National Park
Linn Canyon Ranch Sleigh Ride Dinners – Horse drawn sleigh rides and dinners in a beautiful setting
Teton Valley Trails & Pathways Nordic Skiing – 5 different donation-based groomed nordic trails in the valley
Snowcat Skiing at Grand Targhee – An unforgettable skiing experience.
Teton Geotourism Center – The country’s first Geotourism Center is a wonderful way to get to know our area. Great for all ages.