Since we cancelled Music on Main, there has been no doubt in our minds that as a Teton Valley nonprofit that so many in our community depend on, we owed it to everyone to find a creative, safe, fun way to bring us all together once again. We had to find a way to celebrate on a Thursday night and we have done it! We are so excited to present to you, MUSIC ON MAINSTREAM, an Evening at the Spud Drive-In with Pinky and the Floyd! Join us for this not-to-be-missed fundraiser! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
NEXT SUMMER'S 2021 DATES:
Thursday's - June 17-August 12, 2021
(No show Thursday July 1st, 2021)
TIME: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
LOCATION: Victor City Park, Main Street Victor, Idaho
Boasting the best FREE all-ages outdoor summer concert series in the Yellowstone region, our summer music lineups continue the tradition of bringing highly talented musicians of diverse genres to Teton Valley. Music on Main has hosted some of the nation’s best bands from James McMurtry, to the Young Dubliners, to MarchFourth Marching Band, Reckless Kelly, the Motet, and more.
PARK RULES & INFORMATION
- Concert-goers are encouraged to bring chairs or blankets to sit on the park lawn.
- Beer, wine & hard seltzer are available for purchase – This is how TVF raises funds to provide free music so please, no outside alcohol.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL MAY BE BROUGHT INTO VICTOR CITY PARK – This is a strict City Ordinance. Bags and coolers may be inspected. Please respect the rules and honor TVF’s mission to keep the music free. Thank you.
- No one under the age of 21 may purchase alcohol.
- NEW IN 2019: Music on Main serves draft beer & wine in reusable cups! Please support our quest to reduce waste at our event by eliminating single use plastic. Bring your own 16 ounce cup or rent one from us with a fully refundable $10 deposit. Learn more about our Cup Rental Program. (Bud, Bud Light & Hard Seltzer are served in cans. Please recycle cans at RAD Curbside bins throughout the park.)
- Dogs are not allowed in Victor City Park.
Please, do not drive if you are planning on drinking.
Ride safely to the show thanks to the shuttle provided by Grand Targhee Resort!
Stops available at Grand Targhee Resort, Alta, WY, Driggs City Center & new this year: Driggs Buffalo Junction.
A $2 donation is suggested for the shuttle.
Ride your bike to Music on Main and check it for free courtesy of our pals at Mountain Bike the Tetons! Keep your sweet chariot safe while you groove the night away (strollers also welcome). Located at the ball field on Birch Street, ride your bike around the block and approach Music on Main from Agate for the easiest access to the Bike Valet. Check out our Official Event Map to plan your trip.
PARKING: Parking is available in Victor on Main Street, in the lot East of the US Bank Building on Birch Street, in the LDS Church parking lot, and on city side streets. Check out our Official Event Map for parking locations & directions to Music on Main.
VOLUNTEER: If you’ve always thought about jumping in to help out this is the year! We have a number of different volunteer roles we need help with over the course of the summer. Volunteers are essential to the operation of the event and are rewarded with lots of perks. Click here for job descriptions and to sign up to volunteer and help keep the music free!
KIDS ZONE: Sport some rockin’ face paint every Thursday by Idaho Face Paint and bounce the night away at the Bouncy House! Both located near the Bell Tower in the park.
LOST AND FOUND: During the shows Lost & Found is located at the front entrance tent. For information on Lost and Found items after the show, please contact our Program Manager, Amy Fradley via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LODGING: There are lots of great places to stay in Teton Valley and enjoy our beautiful area before & after the show. Visit discovertetonvalley.com to find local lodging and be sure to have your stay overlap with a Thursday night!
A Gracious Thank You to Our 2019 Sponsors!
SPONSORSHIP: To learn more about becoming a Music on Main sponsor click here.