MUSIC ON MAIN ~ SUMMER 2021
Teton Valley Foundation is moving forward with Music on Main 2021! We are committed to the health and safety of our community, concert-goers, volunteers and staff. Given that the pandemic is fluid, we will adjust our protocols to the current Federal, state and local guidelines for outdoor events. By attending Music on Main, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We were sorry to see a couple of bands shuffle from our original lineup announcement (Amy Helm on July 8 & The Commonheart on July 22), but it’s nothing we can’t handle. We hope you are as excited as we are to have the ever popular Young Dubs back on July 8th and for the first time ever, The Lone Bellow on July 22nd. We can’t wait to see you in Victor City Park!!!!
2021 Music on Main Concert Dates:
Thursday's - June 17-August 12
(No show Thursday July 1st)
TIME: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
LOCATION: Victor City Park, Main Street Victor, Idaho
Boasting the best FREE all-ages outdoor summer concert series in the Yellowstone region, our summer music lineups continue the tradition of bringing highly talented musicians of diverse genres to Teton Valley. Music on Main has hosted some of the nation’s best bands from James McMurtry, to the Young Dubliners, to MarchFourth Marching Band, Reckless Kelly, the Motet, and more.
PARK RULES & INFORMATION
- Concert-goers are encouraged to wear masks and socially distance where possible, bring chairs or blankets to sit on the park lawn and enjoy the show.
- Please, if you have a fever or don’t feel well, please stay home! If you do decide to attend a concert, you will be expressly assuming the risk and legal liability and waiving and releasing all claims for injury or illness (including, without limitation COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2) you might sustain as a result of participating connected with Music on Main and Teton Valley Foundation.
- Beer, wine, hard cider and seltzer are available for purchase – This is how TVF raises funds to provide free music so please, no outside alcohol.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL MAY BE BROUGHT INTO VICTOR CITY PARK – This is a strict City Ordinance. Bags and coolers may be inspected. Please respect the rules and honor TVF’s mission to keep the music free. Thank you.
- No one under the age of 21 may purchase alcohol.
- 2021: You are welcome to bring your reusable cups but to minimize contact, we will be serving all beverages in aluminum cans this summer. Grand Teton Brewing Beer, Bud, Bud Lite, Michelob Ultra from Watkins Distributing, a variety of wines from RBJ Distributing and new this year, High Point Hard Cider will all be served in cans. Please us can crushers and recycle your cans in the RAD Curbside bins located throughout the park.)
- Dogs are not allowed in Victor City Park, this is a City Ordinance. Do NOT leave your dogs in hot cars!!! Do the right thing, take them home and return for an evening of fun. We and your dog thank you.
Please, do not drive if you are planning on drinking.
SUMMER 2021 SHUTTLE SERVICE COMING SOON
Ride safely to the show thanks to the shuttle provided by Grand Targhee Resort!
Stops available at Grand Targhee Resort, Alta, WY, Driggs City Center & new this year: Driggs Buffalo Junction.
A $2 donation is suggested for the shuttle.
Ride your bike to Music on Main and check it for free courtesy of our pals at Mountain Bike the Tetons! Keep your sweet chariot safe while you groove the night away (strollers also welcome). Located at the ball field on Birch Street, ride your bike around the block and approach Music on Main from Agate for the easiest access to the Bike Valet. Check out our Official Event Map to plan your trip.
PARKING: Parking is available in Victor on Main Street, in the lot East of the US Bank Building on Birch Street, in the LDS Church parking lot, and on city side streets. Check out our Official Event Map for parking locations & directions to Music on Main.
VOLUNTEER: If you’ve always thought about jumping in to help out this is the year! We have a number of different volunteer roles we need help with over the course of the summer. Volunteers are essential to the operation of the event and are rewarded with lots of perks. Click here for job descriptions and to sign up to volunteer and help keep the music free!
LOST AND FOUND: During the shows Lost & Found is located at the front entrance tent. For information on Lost and Found items after the show, please contact our Program Director, Kate Driscoll via email at: email@example.com
LODGING: There are lots of great places to stay in Teton Valley and enjoy our beautiful area before & after the show. Visit discovertetonvalley.com to find local lodging and be sure to have your stay overlap with a Thursday night!
A Gracious Thank You to Our 2021 Sponsors!
SPONSORSHIP: To learn more about becoming a Music on Main sponsor click here.