Teton Valley Foundation relies on the support of community members to make our events and facilities run smoothly. Since 2007 volunteers have given over 50,000 generous hours to execute our programs including Music on Main and the Kotler Ice Arena.
There are so many ways you can become involved; from volunteering to serving in the concessions stand or helping set up at Music on Main, to being a coach or referee for a Youth Hockey program, to helping serve at Hockey Fest. We even have volunteer opportunities to help with fall projects at Kotler Ice Arena. If you would like to help out please email us, we’d love it!
Top 10 Reasons to Volunteer for Music on Main!
1. It’s really fun!
2. Free Slice of Pizza Per Night (Thanks Pinky G’s!)
3. One Free Drink Token Per Night (Thanks Grand Teton Brewing!)
4. You get a Free Music on Main Volunteer T-Shirt to wear proudly for years to come!
5. Earn FREE Grand Targhee lift & Bike Park Passes—Work More, Earn More! (Thanks, Grand Targhee Resort!)
6. Raffle entries for loads of other great prizes (Thanks to all of our
7. Support Bringing Live Music to Your Community by helping at the shows!
8. Meet, connect, make friends and have a blast with other awesome people and be an important part of helping us raise funds to keep music free!
9. Receive undying gratitude from local Music Lovers and all of us at Teton Valley Foundation – We couldn’t do it without you and we show it with a season-end blowout Thank You Party in August with more chances to win a plethora of prizes!
10. Feel proud about your contribution to our amazing Teton Valley community!